“Spring: The Music of Open Windows”
How do you feel after a long winter season? Are you ready to start putting away the dark and heavy winter items in your home? Are you ready to have your home feel a bit lighter and brighter? I know I am!
The “7 Days of Simple Spring Decorating” workshop will teach you how to do just that. It is perfect for any home, any budget, and any decorating ability. You will be provided with a spring decorating list and guide, daily emails, Facebook live teaching sessions, and a closed Facebook group community full of like minded friends.
This workshop is live and in real time, so we are in this together everyday for 7 days!
What My Past Students Are Saying About My Seasonal Workshops…
“The Workshop Is Worth Much More Than The Money You Charged…”
“I am very much enjoying this course and although I like to think of myself as a seasoned decorator, having owned 5 homes, in 5 states in the last 25 years, I’m learning so much. You really have put a lot of time and effort in this and I strongly believe it’s well worth much more than the $ you charged.”
~ Past Seasonal Workshop Student
“I Didn’t Feel Overwhelmed Or Second Guess My Choices…”
“I just have to tell you I was looking at some silverware and it was in a bazillion finishes and right away I was able to pick out the best one for me. I was so excited! I didn’t feel overwhelmed or second guess my choice for ONCE.IN.MY.LIFE!!!! Thank you SO much for offering this class. I learned SO much and am looking forward to the new school in January!!!”
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will receive your “Spring Decorating List” and “Spring Decorating Guide” in an email soon after you join the workshop. On Monday, March 11th and for the next 7 days, you will receive daily emails full of content about one item on our “Spring Decorating List”. I will also post daily in our closed Facebook group and go live in our closed Facebook group community throughout the week as well.
The items that are included on the spring decorating list may be ones that you already own. You can shop your home, favorite brick and mortar stores, garage sales–whatever floats your boat! The workshop and my teachings will help steer you in the right direction, but ultimately you are in charge.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- Spring Decorating List and Guide – Your 7 piece spring decorating list and guide to give you a head start prior to the workshop beginning (a downloadable pdf).
- Seven Days of Daily Emails – I will focus on one piece from the spring decorating list every day over the course of 7 days. I will be sharing information and inspiration all related to that one item in the form of daily emails.
- Facebook Live Teachings – I will be live in our closed Facebook group community throughout the 7 days discussing our spring decorating item of the day. The replay will be available in our closed group if you are unable to attend during the live chat.
- Closed Facebook Group Community – A closed Facebook group community where we inspire one another and where you can share your spring decorating pieces in your own homes. This is also a great place to ask questions, share advice, and encourage one another. Participation is optional but I strongly encourage it!
- Giveaways – I will hold a giveaway over the course of our 7 days together. You will have a chance to win handmade spring tea towels.
What Is The Cost Of The Workshop?
I truly want you to enjoy your home this spring season, so the “Early Bird” cost for this 7 day live workshop is $12. This price will go up.
You are being asked to create a username and password at the time of purchase so that you will be able to have limited access to Member’s only content & bonuses.
Spring Workshop – Early Bird Price $12
7 Days Of Simple Spring Decorating| Spring 2019