Join me for a FREE Classic Holiday Decorating Workshop to kick off the holiday season!
Before we start making all of the lists of things to get done this holiday season; let’s gather and have fun filling our homes with creativity, memories, and joy.
For most of us our homes are the focal point and center of the holidays. Whether at this moment or in our memories of holidays past. In this workshop you will begin to set the tone for your holidays.
During my FREE Classic Holiday Decorating Workshop, we will be spending five days together slowing down and focusing on small things that we can do to start bringing the holidays into our homes before all the hustle and bustle.
Create a feeling of the holidays with 3 unique holiday projects that will welcome the season into your home and that you can also give as gifts. We can MAKE THEM TOGETHER or you can view on replay and not miss a thing. You are also invited to tune in for TWO LIVE Discussions about all things Home & the Holidays. Slow down with me this holiday season.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING?
- Monday, November 8: Holiday Simmer Pot Gift Tutorial: A simple way to give the gift of holiday aromas to fill your friends homes (and your own).
- Tuesday, November 9: LIVE Discussion Topic: Traditions & Memories
- Wednesday, November 10: Mini Rosemary Wreath Tutorial: A multi purpose project that turns simple rosemary into a place card, gift tag, mini garland or decoration.
- Thursday, November 11: LIVE Discussion Topic: How to slow down and savor the holiday season for you & your home
- Friday, November 12: Citrus Holiday Garland Tutorial: Natural and unique citrus garland project to display and enhance greenery.
When you register for my FREE Classic Holiday Decorating Workshop, you will receive an invitation to my closed Facebook group. I will be on Facebook, daily, November 8-12 to teach, inspire, and welcome in the holiday season. All sessions will be presented LIVE and available to view on the replay until Monday, November 22nd.
Once you sign up below, you will be emailed the link to join the private Facebook group and then we’ll be ready to start.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at email@example.com