Finally Feel Home
Starts January 6, 2020 (Registration closed at 11:59 pm Jan 5 )
(a fresh start to the new year)
Join program creator, Melinda McCoy, and a community of like-minded everyday home decorators in the “Finally Feel Home” program.
Finally learn your decorating style and start making the right decorating decisions for you and your home. Join me in the first home decorating program of its kind where you will stop the overwhelm, stop the fear of making the wrong decisions, and stop wasting your time and money. You will start making the right decisions for your home with confidence, and ultimately, finally feel home!
What will you receive when you join the Finally Feel Home Program?
- Over the course of five weeks, beginning January 6, 2020, you will receive program materials and teachings for $97. You will finally learn your decorating style and start making the right decisions for your home.
- Start your “Finally Feel Home Box” that will organize your home decorating ideas room by room.
- Weekly LIVE teachings to set you up for success and ask questions.
- Weekly emails that take you through the ‘Finally Feel Home” step-by-step program.
- Closed Facebook community membership with myself and other like-minded people for sharing, inspiration, and support.
- Giveaways: I will hold giveaways during our 5-weeks together.
What My Past Students Are Saying…
“This is the difference between an interior designer coming into my house to make it look great, and my knowing what elements are important to me and being able to turn my house into a home. A very different and wonderful approach. I thank you so very much.”
Gifted Me Composure And Direction:
“The content of your class is so thought provoking and sensible. The concepts you share are so much more than decorating. Your feeling home philosophy has gifted me composure and direction.”
You Made It Simple To Understand:
“I finally got it because you made it simple to understand myself!!! Because of your course I now understand my style and I am no longer guilty of letting go of the gifts that don’t really fit my personality. Much appreciated!”